Monday, March 21, 2016

It Doesn't Have To Be Monday Blues

Ahhhhh writers block! What's a lady to do? I mean, here it is that I started this blog and know that readership increases when a schedule is in order and people start expecting to see a new blog post every Tuesday , Wednesday and well whenever else. Needless to say, I didn't want to force anything but here I am, seemingly over the hump for now. 

Yes, schedules and predictably serves its purpose, however, isn't it nice to expect the unexpected too?
I mean maybe it's nice to get a blog post today telling you to not roll your eyes and grumble that it's Monday and you don't feel like getting out of bed, but instead to thank God you have feet to get out of bed, you opened your beautiful eyes this morning and you have a job to go.

Often times, I'm speaking to my self first in posts such as this.
I have been learning to give it my best in every situation all the while never losing sight of the bigger picture and what I want the end result to be.
So if something doesn't go the way you want it to today, step back, walk away,  breathe, tell yourself, you are great and then get back to the task at hand.
Give it your best this Monday and the next day and then the next and then...
Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment