Saturday, February 20, 2016

Appreciate Kindness By Being Kind Too

It feels great to give or at least it should!
I think that I've always been a kind person. It's innate and I'm thankful for that.
It is also at times a conscious decision to be kind and it's really because, I think we are here to not only help ourselves, but to help others when we are in a position to help.
With that being said, don't be the person who keeps taking from someone kind and never giving; kind and idiot are not synonymous. I'm kind, but I'm not fool and I'm no weakling.

It is important to note that we are in a society and system that is mostly self serving. Why then would anyone try to abuse someone's kindness? Doesn't everyone like the feeling of receiving something good?- a hug, words of advice, money, a ride home etc.
My thinking is that if I know how good it feels to receive, let me then give to someone else, so then can have that good feeling too.

I've noticed that there are some who appreciate my kindness truly and there are some who just take take and take some more.
You must understand that I'm a very in tune person. I know who you are. The thing is I know that what I put out in the universe is ultimately what I will receive whether in this life or the next!

With that being said, even the kindest person will turn away from giving to you if  all you do is take and never give back when you are in a postion to give.
Besides to show kindness is to show love...

“The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness.”
Victor Hugo







No comments:

Post a Comment