Friday, November 20, 2015

Simple

Maybe I feel too much or maybe I feel too much for the wrong people and things.
I care too much.
I couldn't care less would be incorrect.
I care too much.
Always ready to go above and beyond 
Ignoring the fact that many see kindness as weakness 
See being nice as being foolish 
Because maybe it's not just nice guys that finish last 
So much for the last laugh but this is not a laughing matter 
I won't laugh at what you tell me matters
I want to understand it 
I will take the time to understand you.
If you promise you will do the same for me too
I've been so misunderstood, it's why I try to be understanding 
I have too much heart to be heartless.
I've suffered to much to want to inflict suffering.
I'm still recovering. 
The demons keep hovering.
It's been so difficult that I crave simple
I crave simple.
I just want to live.
I want to live before I die.
Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment