Thursday, December 3, 2015

Rash Decisions

A rash decision is one that is made without thought or 'consideration of consequences'

It is likely that we've all made a rash decision or two through out our life.
Why is that? Is it lack of self control? Is it lack of knowledge? Ignorance, that makes us do such a thing?
Is it the belief that the grass is greener on the other side anyway? ...Perhaps, it's ego even.
All I know is I don't ever want to make another rash decision.

What I have learned is that there is always a consequence when it comes to a rash decision.
You very much might put yourself in a position where you are in constant regret because of that decision.
On the other hand, you may learn that making a rash decision forces you to look internally and learn yourself, thus becoming more careful when making decisions, because most deserve to be thought out.
If you truly care for something or someone, can a rash decision even be made in regards to that something or someone?
In other words, it's when I'm fed up and want change that I've made abrupt decisions.

What are you experiences when it comes to making rash decisions? Were any of them life altering?



2 comments:

  1. I made a rash decision and now I am traveling across the GWB, spending more money on tolls and gas. But, I will not live with regret. I am going to make the best of it. So, it costs more, but I am enjoying living on my own and have my own space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose there are pros and cons in most situations.
    Regret is definitely a hell of a thing!

    ReplyDelete