Monday, December 21, 2015

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change

"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change"

It's why we have to allow ourselves to never get too high or too low.

Just ask yourself where were you these times last year, spiritually, mentally, and physically? 

Are you happy with where you are? Why or why not? Is it in your power to change it?
We can do anything we set our mind to right?

The last few months, I have been really reflecting on this! Not so much because I want to, but because sleepless nights leads to endless thoughts. Lately, I've been thinking about all of the changes that have taken place in my life over the past few months. Some of these changes are due to my own actions and some to the laws of the universe.

I have been confronted with more "what ifs" than I care to admit!'
I am in a place of uncertainty and that is both scary and exciting.
I am the cautious one who leaped without a net.
I am still flying, in no particular direction but thank God, I haven't crashed.

Life lessons, pay attention to them and when tempted to get too high or low, remember, "change is the only constant"

No comments:

Post a Comment