Monday, January 11, 2016

Believe In You!

People will sometimes ridicule you when they don't understand the moves you make, but it's not for everyone to understand.
There is simply no point in trying to please everyone. It's as impossible as getting a new born fresh out the womb to start walking and talking.
It's an interesting thing though when you're aware of the people rooting for you to succeed and those plotting for you not to and those pretending that they want to.
It is worth noting, that someone in tune with energy can sense all three.

I know. I know who you are. I know which one you are.

At the end of the day, it starts and ends with belief in self.
There is an indescribable inner strength that one must have in order to go against the grain; the status quo.
Life taught very early on about inner strength and it will never go away!
I'm going for it. I'm going for these dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment