Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I care. Yes, I care.


It is not a weakness to show that we care, that I care.
Sometimes I wonder if we have become a society that's less and less compassionate!
My willingness to show it has made me weak to some, when in fact I am anything but.
It has made me a target to some, yet still, genuine people embrace that quality of mine.

If an elderly person is bringing a heavy weight up the stairs, it doesn't hurt to help right?
If someone holds the door open for you, a thank is nice right?
To be considerate of someone is to care for them.
If your employee goes above and beyond in his/her role, telling them and paying according shows care right?

I consider it a beautiful thing when someone reaches to see how I'm doing!
If you are in tune, you should be able to discern when it's coming from the heart. 

It's a shame when people ridicule for you for caring about someone or them. Is that where we are at in society? I'm not a full on skeptic but I am a realist. I will never ridicule someone for caring about me because really it's a blessing to have people around in any capacity who truly care! And there's no time frame when you should stop caring about someone, if you care, you care! 
Let's care more about ourselves, yes, but each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment