Friday, January 29, 2016

Purpose

None of us know how long we are here, but I think the best way to live while here is with purpose! Live with purpose. 

I want to be head over heels with someone who is head over heels for me just one more time.
It's why I've been taking so long to be in another relationship.
I've been chased and I've chased, but was the purpose?

What's the difference between persistence and chase?
It's a very thin line, but,  I'm persistent for my dreams.  I have decided that I shouldn't chase my dreams, because they are not running away from me.
I just need to work hard and never stop and I'll reach them because they are there to be reached.

I write and sing with purpose. 
The purpose for my writing and singing is to show that there can be triumph in spite of...
You can be yourself in spite of..
My connections are anything but meaningless therefore, I am picky.
I am not self centered, but as giving as I am, it makes me protective of my spirit.  Therefore, friends and lovers cannot be just anyone.

This for me begins and ends with purpose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment